Workshop is £TBC per person materials included
Times – 10.00am to 4.00pm
Voted our favourite British bird, the Robin is one of our best loved and coupled with spring Primroses makes an ideal subject for a wildlife painting.
After looking at sketching birds and flowers and ideas on composition we will working in acrylics on board to create a completed artwork along with a mount ready for framing.
About your Tutor:
Martin has been painting British birds from a very early age, since his parents moved from London to the Mendip hills in the heart of the Somerset countryside.
He has won many awards for his work and has been represented in many galleries around the country, as well as regularly being invited to be an artist in residence at Nature in Art
What you will need to bring
- Protective clothing
- Reference Material (Robin)
- Martin will provide the materials you require for this project, but please feel welcome to bring your favorite materials to use.
- Tea and coffee and biscuits on arrival
- Lunch – Light Buffet Lunch, tea and coffee
- Tea and coffee and cake in the afternoon
Don’t forget to add any dietary requirements on checkout.