With Emma Abel
Spaces available 4
Workshop is £62.00 per person materials included
Date Saturday, 28th August 2021
Times – 10.00am to 4.00pm
The workshop comprises seven stages of mosaic: –
- Design / trace / bring your design or use my templates
- Cutting techniques
- Colours and texture
- Shape and placing
- Grouting (the method, as this will be done at home)
- Polish and paint (done at home)
Create your mosaic masterpiece in a day!
Mosaic a pattern, floral or wildlife covering all stages of mosaic.
STIR up your inner Artist and getting SNAPPING!
Try your hand at mosaicing (a design of your choice, it doesn’t have to be wildlife!) – you will be taken through the mosaic process of design, colour, cut, shape, place, fix and grout.
Working on board, select your style from seven styles of mosaic Andamento (direction/flow of tiles).
Have fun choosing colours/textures from a large range of glass/ceramic materials and using best practice techniques you can shape your mosaic with various cutting tools. See how you can “frame” your design with a mosaic border.
Watch your mosaic masterpiece take shape!
- Tea and coffee and biscuits on arrival,
- Lunch – Light Buffet Lunch, tea and coffee
- Tea and coffee and cake in the afternoon
Don’t forget to add any dietary requirements when reserving the workshop.