With Geoff Read
Spaces available 8
Workshop is £50 per person materials included
Date Thursday, 26th August 2021
Times – 10.00am to 4.00pm
This workshop is designed to go through the basics and to enable you to understand your camera and get the best out of it.
Classroom based with practical work outside.
We will look into:
- Shutter speed
- Lens choices
- Use of flash
We will concentrate on:
- Close-up/macro photography (with a few surprises!)
- Smoke and vapour trails
- Water droplets
- Water based patterns
- Reflection photography
- Your ideas time permitting
You will need to bring:
- Fully charged batteries
- Flash gun if you have one but not essential
- Empty CF/SD cards
- Tripod or monopod, not essential but handy
- All the lenses that you have
- It would be good to know what make and model camera you will be bringing.
- Tea and coffee and biscuits on arrival,
- Lunch – Light Buffet Lunch, tea and coffee
- Tea and coffee and cake in the afternoon
Don’t forget to add any dietary requirements when reserving the workshop.