Young Artists British Wildlife Art Competition
Sponsored by the Thorian Framing and in conjunction with Brent Lodge Wildlife Hospital we will be holding a Young Artist Art Competition.
The Subject – Design a poster for British wildlife awareness dangers. (e.g hedgehog bonfire dangers, seaside litter dangers, garden equipment dangers).
The Medium – Any medium Entry Form
e.g, pencil, crayon, watercolour, acrylic or natural collage.
The Size – A4 only
- Under 5 years old
- 6 – 10 years old
- 11 – 16 years old
The Winner from each age group will have
- Their art professionally framed by Thorian Framing.
- Exhibited in the main hall at the Southern Nature Art Exhibition over August Bank holiday.
- A Brent Lodge Goody Bag plus a selection of art equipment will also be presented to the winners at the Special View Evening of the exhibition on 23rd August 2019 at Rookesbury Park, Wickham, Hampshire.
- The art work that represents helping wildlife the most will be used as part of Brent Lodge Wildlife Hospital’s wildlife awareness campaign, helping to spread awareness about wildlife dangers.
The Closing Date – Thursday 1st August 2019
Important – Please ensure you add the following details CLEARLY on the reverse of your art work.
Highly Commended from each group will also have their art work displayed at the exhibition and invited to the Special View evening.
- Full name.
- Contact number, (Guardian) and or email address.
- Age and Date of Birth.
Please send entries to Brent Lodge Wildlife Hospital, Cow Lane, Sidlesham, PO20 7LN.
Entries will be reviewed by the panel at Brent Lodge Wildlife Hospital and finalists will be informed by Tuesday 13th August 2019.