With Jamie Sinclair
Spaces available 1
Workshop is £57.00 per person materials included
Date Wednesday, 25th August
Times – 10.00am to 4.00pm
An introduction to airbrushing, equipment selection and learning the main brush strokes that all paintings are built from.
The workshop will be split into two half. The morning session will be focused on introduction to airbrushing, equipment selection and learning the main brush strokes that all paintings are built from.
- The morning session will be done on sheets of quality A2 paper.
- The afternoon session will be a quick introduction into out of focus backgrounds and basic fur details in monochrome.
- The afternoon session will use specialist synthetic water colour paper.
Equipment is supplied but if anyone wants to bring their own airbrushes they are welcome.
- Tea and coffee and biscuits on arrival,
- Lunch – Light Buffet Lunch, tea and coffee
- Tea and coffee and cake in the afternoon
Don’t forget to add any dietary requirements when reserving the workshop.